.

.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Multiple Blessing.....they are here!

October 19, 2011 changed my life.

It's the day I became a mommy again, and this time it is to two beautiful perfect little girls.

This is me 38 weeks 4 days into my pregnancy, and the morning we had the twins.


At 9:50 Savannah Grace and Charlotte Faith were born.

 They were 7lbs 12 oz each and they were both 20 inches long


Later that afternoon big sister Addison and Grandma came to visit.

This was also the first day that I realized Addison is a big girl. Before this day, she was always my baby. But, as soon as she walked into my room at the hospital, I wanted to cry. My first baby was no longer a baby. She is a big girl.


Grandma and the 3 Timmer girls.


Me, Addison and Charlotte.


Savannah is in purple and Charlotte in pink.


Savannah is on the bottom and Charlotte on top.


Then on Friday, Grandpa and Grandma Krol came to visit.

They didn't have to share.

1 comment:

  1. They are just beautiful Carrie! How do you ever keep them apart? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete