.

.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christms Cookies!

I love Christmas Cookies. So, I invited over a couple of stay-at-home-moms and their kids to help me decorate some cookies and for some adult time! We had so much fun! Brooke and Grayson helped us out for a little while but soon lost interest and locked themselves in Addison's room to play.

These are about half of what I baked.


Addison first cookie was a Star Christmas Cookie...and she loved it!



All the Christmas Cut-out cookies....
...N for Nathan....
....S for Stella....
....G for Grayson...
...A for Addison...
....B for Brooke...


Grayson...I mean Santa though his G was pretty cool




                                                           And Brooke loved her B too!



Nathan ate some M&M's



Stella shared her smiles


And Addison had some more star cookies


Grayson and his Santa cookie


Brooke with her snowman


Addison tried to share her ball with Stella







I love how our cookies turned out and they taste great!








No comments:

Post a Comment