.

.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5 Years.

It's amazing what can happen in 5 years. It was 5 years ago today that Brian and I were married. Some days it seams like just yesterday and then others it seams like a lifetime ago. Some people get married and settle into a (single) house and spend the rest of their lives there. Not us. Over the last 5 years we have lived in 5 different areas of the country. The following pictures are some of my favorite moments from the last 5 years.



May 27 2005



Chicago June 2010

I was about 8 weeks pregnant then!

Christmas 2009

35 weeks pregnant



January 20 2010

39 weeks 2 days pregnant




First family picture!!!!

Addison Elaine Timmer

Easter 2010

I love where our life has taken us (most days) and I could not imagine living my life with anyone else!!! I can't wait to see what and where the next 5 years will bring us.
I love you so very much Brian, happy anniversary.














No comments:

Post a Comment